Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blog #4

The Last Shot by: John Feinstein
The quote I am going to talk about today is “I’m finally convinced. I’m getting you a cell phone.” I am talking about this quote because it is very important to this book and kids her age always want a cell phone. The reason Susan carols dad said this is because her and Stevie where late coming back from the hotel thing they where at and both dads where worried and waiting for them in the lobby. Susan Carol is really good at lying and I think she gets it from her dad. When they got back to the lobby Susan made a whole story and it was all very convincing. My sister Matti just turned thirteen and she complained every day until she got her cell phone and my little brother Gahge is saying that he needs a cell phone and he is only in fifth grade. If I were Susan Carols dad I think I would get her a cell phone too because something bad really could have happened to them and there whole plan would have failed. That is my explanation and opinion on this quote. Now what would you say if you where Susan Carols father?

No comments: